Blaising Fire & Water has an excellent history of convenient, reliable service in the fire safety industry and we are dedicated to providing quality fire protection services to assist those working in fire and rescue, as well as professional businesses and the general public. We are associated with the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors (NAFED), providing dedicated support to racing, fire and rescue, military, law agency, and forestry divisions across the United States of America. Whether you need an inspection for your new or existing business, or you simply need a fire extinguisher for your home, we want to be the fire protection company you call first. It's never a bad time to make sure your home or business is prepared for fire. We make sure you have the proper working equipment to handle those emergencies.
Thank you for taking time to preview our services. We’d be happy to assist you with any fire safety needs you may have in your facility. Keep in mind that we are not only limited to fire safety, but a wide variety of other services as well. Having been in the industry for over 50 years, we have ample experience with our technicians and staff to address the needs of our clients.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Automatic Fire Suppression System Service, Installation and Inspection
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Service, Installation and Inspection
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Semi-Annual Hood Ventilation Cleaning
- Exit and Emergency Lighting Service, Installation and Inspection
- First Aid Services (Service, Installation and Inspection)
- Employee Fire Extinguisher Simulation Training and Certification
- Water Filtration Installation and Semi-Annual Service
- Odor Mitigation Treatment for Dumpster Areas, Freezers, Bathrooms, and Grease Traps
Please feel free to request references as we will gladly supply you with a list of satisfied customers.
We look forward to providing you honest, dependable, and reliable services for whatever you may need. Please call or email to further discuss you needs. We’ve never required our customers to sign a contract. We firmly believe that good work ethics, honesty, and good customer relationships will out weight any contract with keeping a customer satisfied. This mentality has kept us in business for over 50 years.
We have one goal: to properly serve our customers with the best possible fire protection service available. Let our dedication to quality fire protection services work for you. Allow us to get you a great deal on reputable fire protection and fire safety products. Contact us today for a free consultation.